NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
Miwa Yamamoto, a renowned noodle specialty shop has over 300 years of history
produces these somen with 36 hours of dedication and care using a hand stretching-method
that's been passed down from generation to generation for over 1300 years.
Under the cold weather which is perfect for noodle-making,
these somen are made with Miwa Yamamoto's original recipe with carefully selected flower,
Uji Matcha and Japanese Yam. Serve with hot mentsuyu in the winter, serve cold with
Yamaimo in the summer.
■Ingredients: Flour (made in Japan), Salt, Buckwheat, Matcha, Powdered Japanese Yam
■Content: 200g (50g x 4)
■Weight (Including Packaging): 210g
■Made in Japan
■How to serve:
1. In a large pot, bring more than 3L of water to a boil.
2. Put noodles in the hot water.
3. Bring the heat to high. Wait for 7 minutes while occasionally separating noodles with chopsticks.
4. When the water boils again. Reduce heat. No additional water needed.
5. Transfer the noodles to drainer, wash them with ice water, drain.
6. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and serve.
・Be careful of the hot water and do not leave the pot unattended while cooking.
・Consume as soon as possible once opened.
・Do not consume if you are allergic to wheat.
■Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from moisture. Avoid direct sunlight.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V01809999028