NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
Miwa Yamamoto, a renowned noodle specialty shop has over 300 years of history
produces these somen with 36 hours of dedication and care using a hand stretching-method
that's been passed down from generation to generation for over 1300 years.
These colorful somen noodles only use natural ingredients such as
taro, yuzu, plum and matcha.
It will accentuate your table and also make a perfect gift.
■Ingredients: Flour (made in Japan), Salt, Vegetable Oil, Powdered Yuzu Zest, Powdered Plum,
Matcha, Processed Starch, Coloring Agent (Safflower Yellow, Monascus Red)
■Content: 250g (50g x each flavor)
■Weight (Including Packaging): 262g
■Made in Japan
■How to serve:
1. In a large pot, bring more than 3L of water to a boil.
2. Put noodles in the hot water.
3. Bring the heat to high. Wait for 90 seconds while occasionally separating noodles with chopsticks.
4. When the water boils again. Reduce heat. No additional water needed.
5. Transfer the noodles to drainer, wash them with ice water, drain.
6. Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and serve.
・Be careful of the hot water and do not leave the pot unattended while cooking.
・Consume as soon as possible once opened.
・Do not consume if you are allergic to wheat.
■Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from moisture. Avoid direct sunlight.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V01807999028